#122 - Cut/Daily Meets... 1st Assistant Editor Richard Sanchez
Today's Cut/daily Meets... is sponsored by my favourite source of production music.
Richard Sanchez is a sought-after 1st Assistant and Additional Editor working on such films and TV shows as Tangerine, Suicide Squad, The Good Place, Robin Hood and Bill & Ted Face The Music.
Richard is also co-founder of the best Assistant Editing training you can buy online - Master The Workflow.
I've reviewed MTW in detail and shared some of their excellent free resources like this podcast on an Assistant Editor's Codebook and in-depth training tasters over on the blog numerous times.
If Assistant Editing is something you do or aspire to do, don't miss these resources:
- Master The Workflow | In-depth review and free downloads
- Master The Workflow in Conversation One Year Later
- Inside an Assistant Editor's Codebook
- How to Become an Assistant Editor in 2021
- What do Assistant Editors Have To Know
I'm super grateful to Richard for taking the time to describe what it's really like to work as a 1st Assistant Editor and share some really valuable career advice along the way.