Sometimes the tiniest tips are the best.
In this issue of Cut/daily I will share 5 new tips that, depending on your workflow, could be revolutionary, despite their inherent simpleness.
Don't believe me?
The first tip certainly got a lot of love on Twitter!
Read on to learn:
- How to organise your timeline with colour
- How to batch convert HEIC files
- How to use AI for something useful
- Where to download a new free audio plugin
- How to save time on every export with Resolve's render cache
The last two issues of Cut/daily that followed this format also proved pretty popular so be sure to check these out too:
My favourite tip from each?
Hit reply now and let me know... I'll share it with the Cut/daily crew.