Just like that, it's all over.
But today is the last free issue from our first ever sponsored month, thanks to Artlist.io and Artgrid.io. To send us out on a high, I've got a great set of 7 tips to share with you, from colorist Warren Eagles.
But first, I hope you've enjoyed these past 20 days together?
Take a quick trip down memory lane with me; here's five of my favourite issues from the past month:
- #111 - How to Roll your Own Contact Sheets
- #113 - Learn DaVinci Resolve Fusion for Free
- #115 - Three Editing Truths
- #121 - Why You Should Use a Front Slate on Your Video Reviews
- #124 - Title Sequences are Multi-Vitamins for Creative Minds
What did you enjoy the most?
If you want to continue nurture your daily habit of learning more about all aspects of post-production, then upgrade your account in two clicks right now, for only $5/month.
Your future self will thank you!
There's already some great issues lined up for next week including some sharp editorial insights from a two-time Oscar nominee, a Cut/daily Meets... with a pillar of the post-community and the 5 most important shortcuts on the internet.
Otherwise, here's what you don't want to miss from earlier this week:
- #126 - This makes understanding Colour Theory fun... honestly!
- #127 - What does an Editor even do in Animation?
- #128 - How Fincher's Post Team Works Together
- #129 - Make Two Microphones Match (If you can!)