Cut/daily started life as daily email with a low-cost monthly subscription for just $5. (Who would do such a crazy thing!) After issue #300, Cut/daily pivoted to a weekly cadence with a free membership.
So sign up for free today to get a weekly jolt of Post Production Interestingness delivered to your inbox every Friday!
Once you start to enjoy Cut/daily and thirst for complete access to the entire archive of all 350+ previous issues, then for a one-time price of just $49, you can be satisfied!
Paid Membership Benefits:
- A weekly dose of Post-Production Interestingness, every Friday
- Instant access to the entire archive of every single previous issue of Cut/daily
- Access to Member Benefits such as discount codes and referral rewards
What kind of things does Cut/daily cover?
Every week will be different, some weeks might be 'better' (for you) than others, but there'll always be something new next week...
See for yourself; these previous issues of Cut/daily are available to read in their entirety, without signing up:
- How to find all your missing media in the big four NLEs
- How to find the RGB value of anything you can see on a Mac or PC
- Download a free app that gives you back gigabytes of your hard drive
- Discover Sicario, Arrival and Dune editor Joe Walker's "Hat Trick"
- Micro interviews with industry veterans and insiders
- Master 'eye-trace', the editor's secret weapon, with this neat trick
FYI - It is worth checking with your accountant but your subscription to Cut/daily could well be a tax deductible business expense, depending on the tax laws in your country... here's some info for the UK and the USA, for example.
Cut/daily Complete Access
Get life-time access to the complete Cut/daily archive of over 350 Post Production insights, exclusive discounts and referral offers!