Cut/daily is a new subscription email for post-production professionals who want a jolt of post-production related interestingness delivered to their inbox five days a week.
Each issue of Cut/daily will deliver a single piece of laser focused micro-content for you to quickly enjoy each day, designed to inform, inspire and entertain.
What kind of stuff will I get from Cut/daily?
Every day will be different, some days might be 'better' (for you) than others, but there'll always be something new tomorrow...
- How to find the RGB value of anything you can see on a Mac or PC
- Download a free app that gives you back gigabytes of your hard drive
- Learn useful tricks from a VFX artist sweating over 4 missing frames
- Discover Sicario, Arrival and Dune editor Joe Walker's "Hat Trick"
- Unlock FCPX so you can edit like it's Final Cut Pro 8
- Control creative looks in DaVinci Resolve using node opacity techniques
And this is only scratching the surface of what's to come.
In time, I hope to offer my subscribers exclusive discounts, sneak peaks into up-coming content on other sites, branded giveaways and much more...
Sounds good, how much does Cut/daily cost?
For just $5 a month you'll get a daily email every Monday-Friday.
Your monthly subscription will also include access to the ever-growing archive of every single issue of Cut/daily, so you can quickly find that nugget of interestingness again when you need to, or catch up on anything you've missed.
A simple rolling monthly subscription means you can cancel at any time, no questions asked.
Click here to read the three reasons behind why it's called Cut/daily.