Cut/daily is a new subscription email for post-production professionals who want a jolt of post-production related interestingness delivered to their inbox five days a week.
Each issue of Cut/daily will deliver a single piece of laser focused micro-content for you to quickly enjoy each day, designed to inform, inspire and entertain.
Deepen your knowledge of post-production in just two minutes every day.
What kind of stuff will I get from Cut/daily?
Every day will be different, some days might be 'better' (for you) than others, but there'll always be something new tomorrow...
Want to read something before you hand over your email? Click below:
- How to find the RGB value of anything you can see on a Mac or PC
- Download a free app that gives you back gigabytes of your hard drive
- Learn useful tricks from a VFX artist sweating over 4 missing frames
- Discover Sicario, Arrival and Dune editor Joe Walker's "Hat Trick"
- Micro interviews with industry veterans and insiders
- Master 'eye-trace', the editor's secret weapon, with this neat trick
And this is only scratching the surface of what's to come.
In time, I hope to offer my subscribers exclusive discounts, sneak peaks into up-coming content on other sites, branded giveaways and much more...
Sounds good, how much does Cut/daily cost?
For the tiny investment of $5 a month you'll get a daily email every Monday-Friday, 48 weeks a year.
Your monthly subscription will also include access to the ever-growing archive of every single issue of Cut/daily, so you can quickly find that nugget of interestingness again when you need to, or catch up on anything you've missed.
A simple rolling monthly subscription means you can cancel at any time, no questions asked.
Can I try before I buy?
Sort of. Sign up for free to get one taster issue a week from Cut/daily, every Friday.
Want some social proof? Here's what other people think of Cut/daily so far.
Discover the three reasons behind why it's called Cut/daily.