Curious about what Cut/daily has to offer but want to browse a few issues before you hand over your email or even before you dive into a super affordable monthly subscription?
Sure, I get it.
Here's a growing list of every issue of Cut/daily that's out in front of the walled garden; no email needed, no credit card required.
- #172 - Cut/daily Meets... Editor Jay Prychidny
- #150 - Cut/daily Meets... (Oscar nominated) Editor Tom Eagles
- #143 - So about those New M1 MacBook Pros... (Oct 2021)
- #100 - How to find all your missing media in the big four NLEs
- #065 - How to duplicate your sequence, increment and edit without error
- #050 - A custom studio logo Supercut and what you can learn from it
- #040 - Cut/Daily Meets... Conan Editor Rob Ashe
- #038 - Why digital artists should embrace analogue life
- #013 - How to save any app icon for use in your motion graphics
- #007 - Master 'eye-trace', the editor's secret weapon, with this neat trick
- #005 - Discover Sicario, Arrival and Dune editor Joe Walker's "Hat Trick"
- #004 - How to find the RGB value of anything you can see on a Mac or PC
- #002 - Lessons from a VFX Artist sweating over 4 frames
- #001 - Download a free app that gives you back your hard drive
Want to know what other people think about Cut/daily? Click here.
Read Every Free Issue of Cut/daily
Sign up to Cut/daily for free, simply by popping in your email address here.
- A free issue in your inbox every Friday
- Instant access to the complete archive of every previous free issue (50+!)
- Exclusive member benefits and discount codes
Read Every Single Issue of Cut/daily Ever!
Convinced of the quality, fun and value of Cut/daily?
Of course you are!
Click here to join a growing tribe of Post-Production professionals from around the world who are investing in strengthening their habit of learning more about their craft and building their careers, on a daily basis.
For just $5/month you'll get:
- A daily dose of Post-Production Interestingness, every Monday to Friday (48 weeks/year)
- Instant access to the entire archive of every single previous issue of Cut/daily (180+!)
- Access to Member Benefits such as discount codes and referral rewards
- Option to receive a weekly digest email instead
- Deepen your knowledge of post-production every day!
FYI - It is also worth checking with your accountant but your subscription to Cut/daily could well be a tax deductible business expense, depending on the tax laws in your country... here's some info for the UK and the USA, for example.